- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Paradox Overview: Located mostly in Southeastern Utah and Southwestern Colorado, the Paradox Basin has been traditionally known more for its conventional oil & gas production. Read More Paradox Counties: UT: Emery, Garfield, Grand, San Juan, Wayne Read More Paradox Pipelines (natural gas): Northwest Pipeline, Southern Trails, TransColorado Read More Paradox Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Paradox play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Paradox basin.