- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Utica Overview: The Utica Shale is a massive formation that lies beneath portions of Kentucky, Ohio, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia. Read More Utica Counties: OH: Ashland, Ashtabula, Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana Read More Utica Pipelines (natural gas): Clarington Hub, Cobra Pipeline, Columbia Gas Transmission, Dominion Transmission, East Ohio Gas, Rockies Express, Tennessee, Texas Eastern Read More Utica Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Utica play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Utica shale.