- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Duvernay Overview: The Duvernay Shale is an emerging oil and liquids-rich formation in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin that is thought to hold 443 Tcf of natural gas, 11.3 billion bbls of NGLs, and 61.7 billion bbls of oil, according to a report released in November 2012 by the Alberta Geological Survey. Read More Duvernay Provinces: Alberta Read More Duvernay Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Duvernay Shale. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Duverney shale.