- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Montney Overview: The Montney extends from British Columbia into Alberta, and is generally 1700-4000 meters deep. Estimates of gas in place range from 80 to 700 Tcf, according to the National Energy Board of Canada, but the formation is also prospective for oil. Read More Montney Provinces: Alberta and British Columbia Read More Montney Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Montney resource play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Montney resource play.