- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Lower Smackover/Brown Dense
Lower Smackover/Brown Dense Overview: The Brown Dense is a potential crude oil play that is a member of the Lower Smackover formation, and is so named because it is a thick, muddy carbonate. Read More Lower Smackover/Brown Dense Counties: AR: Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Columbia, Hempstead Read More Lower Smackover/Brown Dense Pipelines (natural gas): ANR, CenterPoint Energy, Columbia Gulf, Gulf Crossing, Gulf South, Louisiana Intrastate Gas, Midcontinent Express, MidLa, Mississippi River Transmission, Perryville Hub, Southeast Supply Header, Southern Natural, Tennessee, Texas Eastern Transmission, Texas Gas Transmission, Tiger Pipeline, Trunkline Read More Lower Smackover/Brown Dense Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Lower Smackover/Brown Dense. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Lower Smackover/Brown Dense.