- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Haynesville Overview: The Haynesville Shale is a massive dry natural gas formation in Northwest Louisiana and Eastern Texas that lies at true vertical depths between 10000’-14000’. Read More Haynesville Counties: TX: Gregg, Harrison, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rusk Read More Haynesville Pipelines (natural gas): Acadia Gas Pipeline, Atmos, Carthage Hub, CenterPoint Energy, Enterprise Products, Gulf South, HPL, KM Tejas, Louisiana Intrastate Gas, Mississippi River Transmission, NGPL, RIGS, Southern Natural, Tennessee, Texas Eastern Transmission, Texas Gas Transmission, Tiger Pipeline Read More Haynesville Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Haynesville/Bossier shale. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Haynesville shale.