- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Eaglebine Overview: The Eaglebine is an emerging horizontal oil play in East Texas whose name is a hybrid of the Eagle Ford Shale and the Woodbine sandstone formation. Read More Eaglebine Counties: TX: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Houston, Lee Read More Eaglebine Pipelines (natural gas): Atmos, Energy Transfer, Enterprise Products, Gulf South, KM Tejas, Texas Eastern Read More Eaglebine Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Eaglebine. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery containing all of the images related to the Eaglebine.