- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Uinta Overview: Much like the Permian basin in West Texas, the Uinta Basin in Northeast Utah, which began producing natural gas and oil in commercial volumes in 1925 and 1949, respectively, has experienced a rebirth in recent years. Read More Uinta Counties: UT: Carbon, Duchesne, Emery, Grand, Uintah Read More Uinta Pipelines (natural gas): Kern River, Northwest Pipeline, Questar, WIC Read More Uinta Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Uinta play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Uinta basin.