- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
San Juan Basin
San Juan Overview: The San Juan Basin, which is located primarily in Northwest New Mexico and extends into Southwest Colorado, is a hodgepodge of oil and natural gas production from both conventional and unconventional tight sands, coal bed methane (CBM), and shale formations. Read More San Juan Counties: NM: McKinley, Rio Arriba, San Juan, Sandoval Read More San Juan Pipelines (natural gas): El Paso, Northwest Pipeline, Southern Trails, TransColorado, Transwestern Read More San Juan Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the San Juan play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the San Juan basin.