- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Barnett Overview: The Barnett Shale is considered to be the "granddaddy" of all U.S. shale plays, as it was the formation in which Mitchell Energy & Development first successfully implemented the technology necessary to unlock shale gas in the early 1990s. Read More Barnett Counties: TX: Bosque, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Erath Read More Barnett Pipelines (natural gas): Atmos Pipeline, Crosstex North Texas Pipeline, Energy Transfer, Enterprise Products, Gulf Crossing, NGPL, OkTex Pipeline, Tolar Hub Read More Barnett Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Barnett shale. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Barnett shale.