- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Mississippian Lime Overview: One of the newer resource plays to emerge in the United States, the Mississippian Lime is a carbonate formation that primarily produces oil, and that underlies a large portion of Northern Oklahoma and Kansas. Read More Mississippian Lime Counties: KS: Barber, Butler, Chase, Chautagua, Clark Read More Mississippian Lime Pipelines (natural gas): ANR, CenterPoint Energy, Cheyenne Plains, Enbridge KPC, Enogex, NGPL, Northern Natural, OGT, PEPL, Southern Star, Tallgrass Read More Mississippian Lime Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Mississippian Lime. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Mississippian Lime.