- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Piceance Overview: Located in Northwest Colorado, the Piceance (pronounced pee-aunts) Basin is a tight sands formation that lies at depths between 6000’-10000’, and features liquids rich natural gas. Read More Piceance Counties: CO: Delta, Garfield, Gunnison, Mesa, Moffat Read More Piceance Pipelines (natural gas): CIG, Northwest Pipeline, Questar, Rockies Express, TransColorado, White River Hub, WIC Read More Piceance Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Piceance play. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Piceance basin.