- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Cana Woodford Overview: The Cana-Woodford (also known as the Anadarko-Woodford) is a liquids rich shale formation that is named after Canadian County, Oklahoma, although the formation underlies several counties in the western half of the state. Read More Cana Woodford Counties: OK: Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Custer, Dewey Read More Cana Woodford Pipelines (natural gas): CenterPoint Energy, Enogex, NGPL, OGT, OkTex Pipeline, Panhandle Eastern, Southern Star Read More Cana Woodford Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Cana Woodford shale. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Cana Woodford shale.