- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Monterey Overview: The Monterey Shale, which is primarily a crude oil formation that is located in both onshore and offshore Southern California at depths between 8000’-14000’, has the potential to be massive. Read More Monterey Counties: CA: Fresno, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Monterey Read More Monterey Pipelines (natural gas): PG&E, SoCal Gas Read More
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Monterey shale.