- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Granite Wash Overview: According to the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, the Granite Wash (GW) is a liquids-rich tight sands play about 160 miles long and 30 miles wide, covering parts of Western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle. Read More Granite Wash Counties: OK: Beckham, Custer, Roger Mills, Washita Read More Granite Wash Pipelines (natural gas): ANR, CenterPoint Energy, El Paso, Enogex, NGPL, Northern Natural, OGT, Oneok Westex Transmission, Panhandle Eastern, Southern Star, Transwestern Read More Granite Wash Net Acreage Table: A table detailing the net acreage owned by various companies in the Granite Wash. View Table
CHARTS & GRAPHS
A gallery of all of the images related to the Granite Wash.