- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- *New* NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- *New* Feb. 24 2016 Proposed Change to Price Methodology
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Price Index Change Notice - Aug. 1
Natural Gas Forward Basis Prices
Announcing NGI's Forward Look
A new service offering Natural Gas Forward Basis and Fixed Price equivalents - at 35 key locations
Does your job depend on the market's assessment for where the price of natural gas may go for this month and next, or maybe for the summer strip (storage injection season) or winter strip (storage withdrawal season)? Looking for an unbiased assessment of potential natural gas future prices, based on all available market information, from a name you can trust? You've just found it...
NGI has just launched a daily service called Forward Look that charts, using forward curves and tabular data, the future price of physical natural gas at 35 key trading locations around the country. NGI's Forward Look offers both fixed and basis forward natural gas prices 5+ years out and historical data back to 2012--to feed your price models and algorithms.
Choose from 2 Special Introductory Offers:
Subscribe to receive both the PDF and online web access for an introductory price of just $195 for three months.
Subscribe to receive the PDF, web access and historical data (Excel file) for an introductory price of just $1,200 for six months.
Who Uses Forward Look... and Why?
Utilities use Forward Look to help plan for and time purchases. Price forecasting is a critical function for LDCs. The right decisions avoid surprise rate increase filings.
What's in a Forward Look Subscription?
1. Daily PDF with two tables of tabular data--one for fixed prices and the other for basis prices--that show precise values for this month, next month, the rest of the current period, and the next two trading season--
winter and summer strips. Click to Download a Sample PDF Newsletter
Not ready to buy? See if you qualify for a 5-day test drive. Fill out the form below.